Saturday, August 2, 2014

Manicure- Pedicure, Really?!

Let me begin by saying, Byron isn't going to be happy about this post. Even though he already knows about it. Hehe!

After returning from our vacation, I really needed to get a mani/pedi. I usually don't take Elijah with me but it's the summer, so I had no other choice. So Elijah sat there and watched what they did to me and just before I was done, he asked could he get a mani/pedi too. I was shocked! But the way I look at it is, he is already wise enough, at this young age, to know that it is relaxing and that there is no shame in guy having it done as well. You go Elijah! 

He really enjoyed it! He said it felt so good and he was so proud of how nice his hands and feet looked. It was such a fun time.



 

This is the color Elijah picked out for me

1 comment:

  1. Every man/boy needs to be pampered like the ladies-so go for it Elijah. Some people go a life time and never get to enjoy. Nana and papaw love you Elijah.

    ReplyDelete