Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Guy's Get-a-Way

Friday afternoon Byron and Elijah left for their official Guy's Get-a-Way. They had reservations to stay at the Hilton America for the night. 

I knew they would have fun and create wonderful memories - And they did. Another summer bucket item accomplished. 


Someone was ready to go


  





 Elijah is one of those kids that really likes  hotel rooms! If he had his way he would just hang out in the room whole the whole time. 
We are not sure where this comes from











When they got back from their exploring, they went to the pool for about an hour. Then back to the room to hang out. I got a text message from Byron just a little after 10:00 saying that Elijah had finally gone to sleep. Byron had one little excited and happy boy with him.


Breakfast with Daddy - Which turned into a bacon eating contest
Elijah won & as Byron would say, "That's my boy"... Byron really likes bacon. 

Received this picture from Byron at 12:45 and as you can see Elijah is still going strong and being silly.


*I really do appreciate Byron taking all of these pictures for me so I could document this for Elijah. I am also very appreciative of having 24 hours to myself! :) I miss my guys but it has been very nice!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like the night out for the guys was a great success. It's wonderful that they could share thid special time together and Michelle could have her R&R.

    ReplyDelete