Friday, August 15, 2014

One Night Get Away

On the Friday that VBS ended, Elijah and I had our "one night get away". This was another thing on our summer bucket list. I made us a reservation at the Marriott in Sugar Land. Elijah and I were totally surprised when we checked in to be told that we were their VIP Guests. This was beyond cool!! 



Red carpet in our room to greet us







Our View

 Getting ready to go to dinner

Elijah was in heaven with all the dips he had to eat 
(The salsa didn't make it in the picture)

Enjoying dinner at Escalantes

 Ice cream for dessert

 

 
 Concierge lounge

Good night sweet boy 

Hands-down one of the best times I have had with Elijah!
It was very special to me.

1 comment:

  1. One day Elijah you will appreciate all the things that your mother and dad do for you. Never in my life have I ever heard of anyone getting to spend a night out in a wonderful hotel. Please always appreciate your family. Nana and papaw love you.

    ReplyDelete