Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Reading Program & VBS

Elijah participated again in the summer reading program through the Sienna library. This year was very special to us because he read 3 of the books himself. 






Also this summer Elijah participated in "Weird Animals" VBS at our church. This year he was in the kinder group instead of preschool so that made him feel more grown up. I taught crafts for the preschool kids so Elijah was on his own this time & seemed to enjoy that as well. He is growing up too fast! 





His crew leader and sweet group

1 comment:

  1. Keep that smile and always be polite and honest in all that you do. Sometimes you can smile and melt this heart of nana and makes me know God made you special for all of us. We love you more than I can ever tell you. I love talking to you on the phone too. Nana and papaw love you.

    ReplyDelete