Monday, August 5, 2013

Kid's Day at HEB

I don't go to HEB on Sunday because it is always SO busy. But this past Sunday, I made an exception. HEB was hosting a Kid's Day and I thought Elijah would enjoy it. When we first arrived, he had fun in the bouncy house but I forgot to get any pictures :(

Next, was cupcake decorating 




Then it was time for some to for eating with the chef's from HEB






Up next, balloons



He also received a free book, several HEB Buddy bracelets, and on our way out Elijah enjoyed a snow cone (which was great on such a hot day).


1 comment:

  1. These pictures are just adorable. Who knows the way Elijah loves to cook, he may be a great chef one day. I think its great that HEB does these nice things for the kids. Its a great store and looks like our Elijah had a wonderful time. Nana and papaw love you Elijah.

    ReplyDelete