Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tuesday's Rainy Day Entertainment

This is Elijah's first attempt at coloring. It didn't last too long since he decided it would be fun to try and eat the crayons. I was watching him closely, but one thing I have learned lately is that kids are fast!


Elijah does not like to eat anything that is sweet, even fruit :(
But on Tuesday, he tried some of Mommy's chocolate ice cream...


and liked it.


He also enjoys helping me clean. He loves playing with the Swiffer and brooms. We can't figure that one out yet. Check out his shirt- yep, ice cream. :)


Now, on to the kitchen for more sweeping fun.

I am so blessed that I can stay at home with Elijah and experience these special moments with him. My heartfelt thanks to his Daddy for this!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Here's a tip with the swiffer :) Take the middle two sections out of the handle and then it is just Elijah's size and he can help all the time! I bought an extra one just for Brayden- he cleans all the time for me now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all are so cute. It is so good to see that he is such a cute and happy child.

    ReplyDelete