Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sweet Sixteen

No, I am not talking about basketball or turning 16 :) What I am talking about is our sweet angel turning sixteen months old today. I know I say this ever time, but we can’t believe how fast he is growing up.

Here are a few new highlights from the past month:

-Colored for the first time
-Ate seafood (fried shrimp & baked fish) for the first time and liked it! This was thrilling for us since he is such a picky eater.
-Has added “night night”, “Binky”, and “off” to his vocabulary
-Loves playing with his Matchbox cars and trucks (Thanks Papaw)
-Went to his first rodeo and got his first cowboy hat
-Ate ice cream for the first time & liked it
- Now enjoys getting his Buddy Bucks from HEB and retrieving his points using the crane, of course with Daddy's help
-Now wearing a size 5 shoe
-Loves dipping his food in Ranch dressing
-Has decided he likes his bean bag now and wants to sit in it often
-Has become a fan of Thomas the Train
-Moved up to Level 4 at Gymboree
-Improving a lot in following directions (This is thrilling to us!)

Most importantly though, Elijah continues to steal our hearts and bless our life in so many ways. We love you!


Heading to church this morning with my two special guys. Elijah was being super silly for Mommy.


Hey look Mom, three of my favorite things - my Thomas the Train book (Thanks Nana), Thomas the train show, and my bean bag.


This picture doesn't have anything to do with this post. But I thought it was too cute not to share.

More proof that Elijah LOVES guacamole! It looks like he should be saying, "Bottoms Up"

1 comment: