On Sunday, we took Elijah to Sienna’s Spring Fling. He had fun seeing the Easter Bunny again. He really enjoyed playing in the moon walk for toddlers. Mommy and Daddy like the moon walk too because if he fell we didn’t have to worry about him getting hurt. At the location where this event took place, there is a large amphitheater. Elijah had the best time walking up and down the hill. We were thrilled to see how well he walked up the hill all by himself. However, coming down he did need some extra support. He started picking up way too much speed. :) Thanks Daddy! It was a nice way to end our weekend.

Meeting the Easter Bunny again...yes, Elijah still LOVES to point all the time!

Hey Mom and Dad, do you think I should go up?

Wonder what is on the other side of this?

Hi Mr. Elephant!

Up, up, up I go ...

... down, down, down we go.
The pictures are so cute; but so is the subject; Elijah. He is really growing up some and always such a smile. Good boy!! I love you, nana
ReplyDelete