Today Elijah had his second hair cut and he did great. No tears at all! Lucia, the lady who cut his hair, was so good with him. He really liked the animal crackers she gave him to eat during the haircut (check out his hand in the second picture). His hair in the back grows so fast but the front is another story. :) He got a thrill in redeeming his prize for being such a big boy and doing so great. Mommy was proud of him too! The end result was a "cut" above.
Weekly Menu for August 3
1 day ago

too cute! Where do you take him to get his hair cut??
ReplyDeleteLindsay
He looks just like his dad in the top picture. I remember a picture of Byron around that age. I think it was the one with the hat on. Anyway he is definitely a cutie pie.
ReplyDeleteLove ya'll,
Aunt Brenda
P.S. I guess I don't know how to post on a blog. I don't know really want to be known as anonymous.