Sunday, February 7, 2010

Going to Church


Elijah and Maria (his care taker in the nursery) Elijah loves Mrs. Maria and she loves him too!


Elijah and Peter checking out the cool toys.


Mrs. Maria, can you tell Erika and me how this works again?


Hey Cooper, check out this cool police motorcycle.


Today I had the privilege of volunteering in Elijah’s room at church. I enjoyed getting to play with so many sweet babies! I loved seeing all the different personalities shine through.The cool thing about his class is all the kids were born in November 2008. I enjoyed seeing Elijah in an environment that we don’t usually get to see since we are in big church. Spending time with him and the other kids made me realize how blessed we are that God gave us Elijah! Second Baptist has an amazing kid’s ministry and we are so thankful that Elijah can be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment