*Yep, I got carried away again with taking numerous pictures and posting them :)
Look at the cutie in the mirror!
Hey buddy, fill it up please.
Look Mom, not only does the ball fit in here so does my hand.
I love things that light up.
Can you say curious? He knew what to do with this object but he couldn't figure out "how" it work. But he tried his best to.
The petals on the flowers go round and round.
We are still working on smiling and not just opening our mouth when he is having his picture taken. He he :)
This was actually taken yesterday, but I thought it was too cute not to post.

We would love to go with you guys next time you go- we have never been!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute boy!!
ReplyDeleteLove reading your blog and seeing pictures of that cutie-patootie!
ReplyDelete