Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Visit from Nana and Pawpaw

A very true statement is...when Elijah's Nana and Pawpaw come for a visit, that good times, laughter, and none stop fun are going to happen 

Byron and I are beyond thankful (especially with Byron and myself being older parents) that both sets of grandparents are a part of Elijah's life and love him so much! 





 My Dad made this plane for Elijah... Love!

Elijah and his Nana 

My mom put her personal life on hold when I gave birth to Elijah. She basically moved to Texas and keep him while I finished up my teaching job. She was willing to give up, a lot, so that we wouldn't have to put him daycare. There are no words how much that meant to us as his parents! We are forever grateful! 

1 comment:

  1. It was a blessing that I was able to come and take care of Elijah. There will always be that special bond between Elijah and me. And I would do it all over again. Love you so much Elijah.Nana and Papaw

    ReplyDelete