Saturday, July 5, 2014

San Antonio - Historical Market Square

We took Elijah to the Historical Market Square to have some yummy Mexican food and do some shopping.

 He really liked riding the trolley bus to the market


For lunch we ate at Mi Tierra & it was yummy!
I had seen this on "Man, Fire, Food" on the Cooking Channel and thought it would be a neat place to check out. http://www.mitierracafe.com/home.php

 We didn't get anything from the bakery because the line was SO long
Maybe next time


 One thing you can always count on is when Elijah eats at a Mexican restaurant, he has to have queso
Yes, he gets that from me. Elijah and I always say, there is never too much cheese!



In the market square they had this mechanical bull for kids to ride. And Byron and I were both very surprised when Elijah asked if he could ride it. 




On the way back to the hotel, to enjoy some pool time, we stopped and ate some Gelato.

No comments:

Post a Comment