Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Tree Decorating

Since Byron and I have been married, we have never put up our Christmas decorations till after Thanksgiving. Well, when you have a 5 year old (still can't believe he is already five) that LOVES, I mean LOVES, Christmas time, changes happen. 

This year Byron got Elijah a bigger tree for his room. And he wanted to do it all...open it, put, it together, and decorate it. 






 Each year we have Elijah choose a new ornaments for this tree and this was this years. If you look closely you will see the man has a strand of lights around his neck. Elijah's favorite thing about Christmas time is the lights!!

 Then he helped us decorate the tree in our den


1 comment:

  1. Well with Elijah helping doing most all of the work; I can see why and how the Christmas decorations got up so early and they look beautiful and I really like your tree in your room. All looks beautiful and Nana and Papaw love you very much Elijah.

    ReplyDelete