Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random Pictures and another Milestone

Got ice cream?
Helping his Daddy decide what they need to get from HEB
Downtown with Daddy checking out the demolition of the YMCA
Looking cute wearing his Daddy's safety glasses
Enjoying some chicken with Alyssa on a play date
Having fun with the mowers at Home Depot

The milestone? Well, it's actually a milestone for Byron and I. Elijah was left with a babysitter for the first time on Tuesday. Yes, I know those of you reading this are saying, "Are you kidding me? First time?" We hear that a lot, but... :) We have left with family member's before but never someone outside of the family. I was lucky enough to have a friend's college daughter keep him. He loved her and they had a great time! We were so proud of how we did. And yes, she will be keeping him again some this summer.

1 comment:

  1. Elijah poses for so many great pictures. He is so good with it all. Love the one with him sitting on the watermelon with sun glasses on. Nana and Papaw love you.

    ReplyDelete