Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Questions and Answers - Father's Day 2011

This year I wanted to do something different for my Father's Day post. I wanted to hear Elijah’s perspective on this Father's Day. My goal was to create a post that Byron and Elijah could read for years to come and that would hopefully bring a big smile to their faces.
So below is the question and answer session that Elijah and I had about his Dad.
*No prompting was done by me to help Elijah with his answers :)

Me: What do you want to say to your Daddy today for Father’s Day?
Elijah: I love him
Me: How much do you love your Daddy?
Elijah: This much! (As he stretches his arms out as wide as he can)

Me: What are some things you like to do with your Daddy?
Elijah: Build towers and knock them down, go to the pool, go to HEB, go to Lowes and ride the lawn movers, take out the trash and recycle, help him cook, and just play with him.

Me: What do you like about your Daddy?
Elijah: He makes me laugh, reads me bed time stories, takes me places, let’s me help him make his coffee, let’s me push his lawn mower, and he helped me get the yellow ball from the machine.

Me: What is so special about your Daddy?
Elijah: Mommy and Me
Me: What do you mean Mommy and Me?
Elijah: Daddy loves Mommy and me! (This answer is priceless!)

It was a wonderful Father’s Day. We started the morning off with presents, went to church, and then had lunch at the Swinging Door. That is Byron’s favorite place to eat BBQ. The rest of the day was relaxing and spent being together as a family.
Byron, you are amazing father! Elijah and I are both blessed to have you in our lives. Happy Father's Day.We love you SO much!

2 comments:

  1. Yes this will be priceless for years to come. I could have almost answere all the questions as Elijah did. Knew that Byron a good dad.Glad that they enjoyed that special day. love, nana

    ReplyDelete