Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thank You!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. The morning began with being showered with gifts and cards. Later that morning we attended church and went out for lunch. Lunch was then followed by nap time for everyone :). It was a fun and relaxing day!

Thank you God for choosing me to be Elijah's mother and thank you Elijah for blessing my life!

Mommy LOVES Elijah!
My mom was here on Mother's Day this year.
Elijah and Nana on Mother's Day



Watching Elijah play in his pool was a great way to end my Mother's Day. He had so much fun.


4 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great day! You deserve it, and I know what a blessing being a mom is especially for you!!! Love the pool too! Where'd you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed being part of this years mothers day with the kids. It was a good day and I will remember it always. love,nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's day to an awesome mom! :)

    ReplyDelete