Thursday, I had the privilege to attend my
first Mother's Day Tea at Elijah's school. It was such an wonderful experience and a memory that I will never forget. Thank you Elijah for blessing my life and for the the privilege of being your Mom! Like I tell you each night..."I love you to heaven and back and then some!"


Mrs. Joyce, Elijah's teacher. How he loves and respects her :) And he feels the same way about his other teacher too, Ms. Lisa.

Our gifts

Ms Lisa trying to get a group shot which is very hard. Out of 8 kids in his class, three of the Moms are expecting.

Vacuuming and ready to help clean up
Michelle, He is such a precious little man. I am so grateful for you to have such a joy. He is a very blessed boy to have you as a mother. Happy Mother's Day.
ReplyDelete