Byron has been wanting to make a big sandbox for Elijah for awhile now. So this past Friday, he set out to get it done and he did. I have to say, Byron worked very hard. Moving that much grass, dirt, and sand in a wheel barrier is HARD work! Elijah's new sandbox has already had a lot of playtime in just a few days. :) Thanks honey for doing this for our son. The beginning... the end :) This is the first project that Byron (and my Dad) built last Spring for Elijah. It has taken him a while to like swinging, but he is finally there. Yea!
Byron did a good job on the sand box. I know that Elijah will enjoy it. I am glad he finally likes the swing. Guess who will have to sweep the dirt off the patio before bringing it into the kitchen. Love you Elijah from Nana and papaw
Incredible! I know E loves it :) Great job Bryon!
ReplyDeleteByron did a good job on the sand box. I know that Elijah will enjoy it. I am glad he finally likes the swing. Guess who will have to sweep the dirt off the patio before bringing it into the kitchen. Love you Elijah from Nana and papaw
ReplyDelete