Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Elijah's First Parade - Rodeo Style

On Saturday, our family headed to the Houston Live Stock Show and Rodeo parade. This was Elijah's first parade and the first time for Byron and I to go as well. We had an amazing spot to watch the event. We were on the front, had commentary for each parade entry, and all the bands stopped right in front of us to play. One of Byron's co-workers and his family joined us as well. Everyone had a great time and Elijah did better than we could have ever imagine. I expected him to only last 30 minutes but he made it for 2 hours. Such a big boy! Elijah told us his favorite thing about the parade was the horses.





Our little cowboy
Elijah had on cute black cowboy boots too, but I never got a shot that showed them. :(

Elijah's favorite float - He likes going to HEB.





2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! Elijah makes a super cute cowboy! Griffin LOVES HEB too. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cowboys are getting to be more handsome. Especially this one.Love you Elijah,Nana and Papaw

    ReplyDelete