Labor Day weekend was different for us this year because Byron was not able to be with us. :( He is in Algeria for several weeks with work. So Elijah and I were very happy that my parents came to spend the holiday weekend with us. Elijah
loved spending time with his Papaw and was very sad to see him leave on Tuesday. However, my mom stayed on to spend more time with us and help me out. Elijah was very happy that his Nana was staying longer with us. I feel so blessed that my parents have always and continue to be there for my family and me.
I love you Mom and Dad! And we miss you very much Daddy!!

Papaw's little helper

Watching Papaw cut the grass just like he does when his Daddy cuts it. Too sweet!

After Byron, these are my two favorite guys :)

Watching the fireworks from the comfort of our backyard. We had the best view!

Elijah enjoying some Smith County watermelon that my parents brought.
I think that Elijah enjoys helping his papaw put things together and also sharing the watermelon together. nana and papaw
ReplyDelete