Saturday, September 11, 2010

Grocery Shopping

Elijah enjoys going to HEB. He begins each trip by getting a balloon and then we have to check out the lobsters. But hands down his favorite thing to do is eat the cheese samples. Elijah LOVES cheese! He has even made a friend in the cheese department, Mrs. Mary, who always hooks him up when she is working. :) We end each trip by him asking the cashier for some Buddy Bucks and then he retrieves his points using them. Byron and I are happy that he enjoys going to the grocery store since it seems to be a regular stop for us. :)




Occasionally we get the "car cart" and Elijah has the best time driving it. Notice the string behind him? That is his balloon.


Checking out the lobsters

3 comments:

  1. Aunt Michelle,
    I love that he loves the Grocery! To funny about the cheese, I can remember going with my mom and to start the trip she would pick up a small block of cheese for me to snack on while she shopped. Sadly, Piggly Wiggly didn't have a cheese bar. I guess it runs in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet boy!!!! It's a trip pushing those big car carts! I feel like I run into everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are so cute. He loves acting like he is driving the car.He is the cheese whiz kid!!! love, Nana and Papaw

    ReplyDelete