Wednesday was Meet the Teacher at Elijah’s preschool. This was the first time for him to see his room and meet his teachers. When we first got there, Elijah did get upset but once he started to play with the toys he was fine. There are 8 kids in his class and the majority is boys. :) His teachers are Mrs. Joyce and Ms. Lisa. I have heard nothing but great things about them, so we are thrilled that they will be his teachers this year. Just in the short time we were there, it was very obvious that they both truly LOVE kids, their job, and they are going to make this a wonderful year for Elijah. I know that this transition isn’t going to be easy for him at first, but we feel blessed to have him in such a loving, caring, Christian environment. Byron was able to go with us and Elijah loved having his Daddy there too. Afterwards, we went and had lunch together before Byron had to return to work. I can’t wait till Tuesday to see how our little guy does ….. and me! :)
I dropped the ball where pictures are concerned because I had the camera on the wrong setting when I gave it to Byron so they didn’t turn out that well. And I forgot to take a picture of his teachers. :(


precious- looks like he made himself at home :)
ReplyDelete