Hannah (my niece who lives in TN)) and my mom flew to Texas on Monday to visit Elijah for the week. So Tuesday morning we headed to the Children’s Museum. When we arrived, we discovered that the section for toddlers, as well as the section that I thought Hannah would really like, was closed due to air conditioner problems. Luckily, the rest of the museum was still opened and very cool. So we made the best of the situation, and in the end, a fun time was had by all!

Elijah and Hannah enjoying some breakfast before heading to the museum.
I promise I'm not the kind of Mommy that usually lets her child play with a knife :)

Hannah and my Mom (Nana)enjoying their breakfast.
Enjoying all the cool stuff at the museum



Are you calling your Daddy? Love, Cousin Hannah
ReplyDeleteGod is so good. Look at these two adorable grandchildren that we have. Nana and Papaw love them so very much. It has been a fun time for the cousins. love, nana
ReplyDelete