The next day Pam and I had some girl time. We went to the spa at the Fairmont Princess Resort and got pedicures. So relaxing! Then we headed pool side for cocktails and appetizers. We ended our outing with some shopping at the resort. I must say, I walked away with some killer shoes and sunglasses. :) Later that day, the guys joined us and we went to see Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West house. All in all, it was another great day of vacation!
Willow Stream Spa
By day

By night

My friend Pam enjoying the pampering
Frank Lloyd Wright's House
All of the posting are really good. You do good at this; and Elijah will enjoy it all in years to come. It all looks like fun to me and I know it was for you all. You were treated like vip's all the way. Thanks to Pam and Gill for the royal treatment to our children. Love, Nana and Papaw
ReplyDelete