Leaving Texas:
Checking everything out
Safety first
Ready for take off - This was Elijah's first time to fly and he did great!
Arriving in Arizona:
This was a basket of goodies that Pam and Gil had for Elijah when we arrived. This was just the beginning of them spoiling him big time during our visit. :)
Enjoying our friend's pool soon after our arrival. They bought Elijah this cute float and hat.
Sunday, we checked out the Cave Creek area. This is where Pam and Gil live. It is about 15 minutes right outside Scottsdale.
The mountains in the area
A unique shopping center in Cave Creek
Local art work
The restaurant we ate at on Sunday. It is the oldest Mexican restaurant in Arizona.
Elijah enjoying the yummy salsa and view
The remaining 4 parts of this post will be coming soon. :)

How fun!!!! I'm glad he did great on the plane!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLindsay
I think that Elijah is always ready for the fun and the good. He is a happy child and loves checking out things. I know that he had a great time. Love, nana and papaw
ReplyDelete