Thursday, April 15, 2010

Strawberry Picking

Yesterday Elijah and I went with Mrs. Shannon and Brayden to pick strawberries. The boys had a blast!! Elijah had so much fun picking them and trying to fill up his bucket. He even ate some strawberries. I am hoping that this could be the start of him liking fruit. :) It was a wonderful time! We will be going back in May with Daddy for the blueberries.




Brayden and Elijah waiting to get started.


Elijah's first pick. He was so proud of himself!


The boys having fun picking


I tired numerous times to rotate this picture but no luck. But I still thought it was too cute not to post.








Elijah showing off his bucket

2 comments:

  1. How fun! You'll have to tell me where that is! Elijah's smile is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Froberg! We went there for the first time during Spring Break. Came home with 15 lbs of berries! I love the pic of Elijah from behind and he is carrying the bucket.
    Glad y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete