Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter: Part 3 of 3- Easter Basket

On Sunday, we attended a wonderful Easter service at Second Baptist. My two special guys looked SO handsome. I was hoping to have a family picture to post but trying getting a 16 month old to look at the camera and stay still while taking a picture taken is almost impossible. After Elijah’s nap, he enjoyed checking out his Easter basket. What did he like most? Oh course, the construction pieces with wheels. Elijah LOVES wheels! He also got some cool pajamas from his Grandma and Granddaddy, several new outfits from his Nana & Papaw, and a stuffed Easter bunny from our sweet neighbor, Ms. Betty. Yep, he was spoiled again. :)

This Easter Byron and I had two incredible miracles to celebrate – the resurrection of Jesus Christ and Elijah. God is good!!

*OK, after posting, I realized that I did it in reverse order. Oops! :)

Checking out his basket. The red chair in the background is one that Byron bought for him and he loves it! Whether we are inside or outside, he wants it where he is.


Checking out his Easter card from us. I love this picture!


Hey Mommy, you said I couldn't eat the other eggs, but can I eat this one?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter! Elijah is just precious! I love his big blues!

    ReplyDelete