Saturday, December 2, 2017

Elijah's 9th Birthday Party

So for Elijah's 9th birthday party, we decided to keep it simple this year. No theme and no structured activities. And you know what? It was so nice! Elijah and his friends had a blast. He decided to have an all boys party. They swam for 2 hours, ate a lot of hot dogs, chips, and cake. A special thank you to Byron for keeping the grill going and the boys feed. 💓

Then Elijah had his friend, Nolan, stay for a sleep over. I would love to have half of the energy those two had for the rest of the afternoon and evening. 😲
Think it is far to say, his birthday party for turning nine was a success!


 Our BIG boy!

We love you to the moon and back Elijah!





 








Two cool dudes ready for the fun to continue

1 comment:

  1. Elijah is a beautiful boy. I am very happy I get to look at and admire his gorgeous body without a shirt.

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhVbt0f2c-9mN4atFQn5nAGKEDUQz1_J8-5j0lB_iz1npHaVC0iKTq_8cuMGA-iI3ltN8E5HRmSbyawjmxGO0DCCvwS78_iFra2bD40S58ce1nA1RazTPWEv1d0VyzckcC43d01vy9NyLRG/s0/DSC02070.JPG

    ReplyDelete