Saturday, January 31, 2015

Can You Tie Your Shoes?

In January, the PE teachers (aka coaches) start working periodically with Kindergartners to teach them how to tie their shoes, if they don't know how.

We have practiced with Elijah on occasions but he would get so flustered when he couldn't do it and just would want to stop.

However, Coach Brogan, had the magic touch and was able to teach Elijah how to do it. After they are able to tie a shoe, their name goes on a shoe and it is displayed outside the PE room.

Thank you Coach Brogan! 




1 comment:

  1. It's not a real easy thing to learn the art of tiring the shoes but with your determination I knew that you would be able to do it in due time. Next time I visit I will let you tie my shoes! Love you Elijah from nana and papaw!

    ReplyDelete