Thursday, my long time friend, Katherine, came over to have lunch with Elijah and me. Katherine and I became friends when I taught one of her daughters, Victoria, in first grade. (Victoria just completed her freshman year at college)
Elijah wanted to use our china & stemware and make it a "fancy" lunch. He insisted we eat in the dining room to. He also helped me set the table and he cut & arranged the flowers all by himself. I can already tell our son likes to entertain and at the same time, his is still all boy!! :)
This is the way Elijah wanted to set the table
The flowers he picked out at HEB, cut, and arranged for the table
Katherine and Elijah
Time for some coloring and drawing
They had the best time
Katherine was so thoughtful and brought Elijah a present. It was a really neat Eye Find book. He showed it to his Daddy as soon as Byron got home from work. I have to say, Elijah did very well for our special lunch date.

Well chief Elijah, just keep up all the design work with setting table, flowers, etc and you will win any girls heart. So glad you helped with your moms friend coming to dinner. Nana and papaw love you Elijah.
ReplyDelete