Monday, May 20, 2013

DW- Day 3

On day three we took the bus over to Animal Kingdom. We spent the first part of the day there, then late afternoon we went back to Magic Kingdom.

 Eating Mickey Mouse waffles before heading out for the day

 This picture is just for you Byron :)

 
 Safari Ride
(The animals were very active thanks to the weather)




Elijah taking some pictures with his camera

 Jamming


 This year we made it to the area of the park that had some neat things for kids to do- petting area, animal shows, bug hunt, etc.



 Daddy getting in on the action 

  The steel frame, for the Tree of Life was built by KBR, the company that Byron works for

Found this big guy handing out as we were leaving

Day 3= Success! Elijah did awesome for us.

3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures. Safari is a hit or miss. I tell my clients to go in the morning when the animals aren't so overheated. You got some good ones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommie, Daddy and Elijah are making many memories and your mom Elijah is doing a great job with all the pictures and things that you can look at later, and say I remember that. I am glad you got to see all the animals and got to pet some. Nana and papaw love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I like the one with you jamming. I also think that is interesting about the tree. Fun was had by all. nana and papaw love you.

    ReplyDelete