Friday, March 15, 2013

Soup Making

About a week or so ago, Elijah decided he wanted to make some soup. And that he wanted to pick out all the ingredients for it as well. We were a little leery but we let him go for it. Byron helped him prep the food but Elijah did everything else. He let it cook for several hours. And the end result? It was very good! Byron and I couldn't believe it. Looks like I am going to have 2 great cooks on my hands. Yea!

Here is what was in the soup:
  • Cabbage (from our garden)
  • Collards (from our garden)
  • Onions
  • Black eyed Peas
  • Garlic
  • Corn
  • Radishes (from our garden)
  • Cilantro (from our garden)
  • Rosemary (from our garden)
  • Bow tie Pasta




1 comment:

  1. Elijah the next time I come out to Texas I want you to prepare a meal for me. You, Chief Elijah Nichols Polk, are a master of all things. Love you Elijah, Nana and Papaw

    ReplyDelete