Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011- Part 1

I have had some wonderful Christmas Eves in my life, but this one had to be one of the best hands down. Elijah was SO into Christmas this year which made it SO fun for Byron and I.He loved all aspects of it, but his favorite, by far, was all of the Christmas lights.  I lost count of how many times Byron/we took him to look at lights. The pictures below shows some of the fun we had.

December 23, 2011
Elijah making reindeer dust to put out on the lawn

Elijah and Byron reading a story and being silly. 


                                  December 24, 2011                                       
Decorating sugar cookies for Santa

Our Christmas Eve, we attend a church service that was geared more for the kids. It was very nice and there was a huge turn out! Here Elijah and Byron ringing their bells while singing the final song of the service.

After the church service, it was time for Elijah to put out the reindeer dust.

By the time we got to the front yard, it had started raining again.

Me and my buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment