Lately, I have been feeling that Elijah's schedule was becoming a little to busy and he and I weren't having enough quality time as mommy and son. Wasn't that the whole point of me not teaching/working anymore so that I could spend time with our son and create wonderful memories? So I talked to Byron about how I was feeling and we made a decision to let go of an activity that he was involved in. And I am so happy we did! Now, Elijah and I have a day every week for us to go and have some fun, no errands, etc, just fun! We are calling it "WE"dnesday.
On this particular WEdnesday, we headed to the Glazary. Elijah decided to paint a coffee cup for his Daddy just like he had seen in an episode of "Calliou". He did a good job and we get to pick up the final product this Sunday.

When we first arrived

Trying is best

This is fun Mommy!

Bonnie, the sweet young lady that works there, painted Elijah's hand so he could put his hand print on his daddy's cup.
*I will post a picture of the final product once we pick it up*
I love seeing the pictures of Elijah doing things since we cannot always be there when he does things. I know he enjoyed the painting of the cup. You did a good job Elijah. Nana and Papaw love you.
ReplyDelete