What a surprise we had when my parents decided to come spend the Fourth with us. The reason I say surprised isn't because they were coming to see us, but because it had only been two weeks since my mom (Nana) had knee replacement surgery. She is such a trooper! We had good visit and Elijah had SO much fun! It was a good weekend and a wonderful Fourth of July. Pawpaw and Elijah trying to be sneaking but they got caught :) Helping his Pawpaw cook
Happy Fourth Mid morning we headed to the pool to start off our Fourth Elijah and his Nana poolside
Afternoon pool time Eating watermelon in the pool= fun Think he has out grown this?
Later that afternoon Byron, Elijah, and Pawpaw headed to the hill in Sienna for more Fourth fun. I love this picture!
Pictures turned out good. Everyone looks good in red. I must say that Elijah really enjoyed his papaw and also helping papaw give nana her physical therapy. It was a good weekend. We love you all. nana and papaw
Pictures turned out good. Everyone looks good in red. I must say that Elijah really enjoyed his papaw and also helping papaw give nana her physical therapy. It was a good weekend. We love you all. nana and papaw
ReplyDelete