Tuesday, April 19, 2011

This and That (Updated 4/20)

A few random pictures from the past two weeks
(Thanks to my friend Shannon, I now have some other pictures from Palm Sunday. I also added a picture of Byron and me and another one of Elijah)

Fun Shopping

First time purchasing a toy with some of money he had saved in his piggy bank.

Enjoying being outside
Date NightWe had a great night! Thanks Nana and Papaw for taking such great care of our little guy while we had some fun.

Palm Sunday The kids preformed a song Sunday and unfortunately all the pics I got of Elijah were from the side. :( I got so involved watching him that I forgot to take pictures. Luckily Byron got a cute video of it. No, he didn't sing, but he didn't cry or run off either. We were very proud of him since this was his first time to preform- especially in in front of such a large crowd.

Looking sharp heading to lunch after church

Haircut Time Showing off his new hair style :)

New Cap
I ordered this cap for Elijah the other day and he likes it a lot. Yes, I know it doesn't match what he is wearing but thought it was too cute not to post.

2 comments:

  1. All the pictures are great. That boy is something else He is so adorable. Dad and I liked all the photos. Elijah Nana and Papaw love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cutie! I got a good one of him singing- I'll try to get it uploaded and send it to you today :)

    ReplyDelete