Saturday night we joined some friends of ours to take the boys to see the Imagination Movers. When we committed to going I wasn't 100% sure if Elijah was old enough for something like this or if he would enjoy it. I had told Byron that I bet he last 30 minutes but he lasted 40 instead. :) The show was an hour and a half long and I knew that was too long for him, especially at this age. But I am happy to say he did have a good time and the next morning he even said, "More Imagination Movers and Warehouse Mouse Mommy".
After the show we went out to eat. Elijah was in a great mood and kept us laughing the whole time. One of the funniest moments during dinner was when our server walked away to get us more chips, Elijah held up his salsa bowl in the air and said, "Bring more salsa please". He loves to eat Mexican food just like his parents!

Arriving

Waiting for the show to begin

Choo Choo Soul - the opening act

Enjoying the music


Imagination Movers and Warehouse Mouse
No comments:
Post a Comment