Finally, here are the pictures that I wasn't able to share on our "Christmas 2010" post.
Christmas Eve 
Opening his presents from Mommy and Daddy

This was his favorite gift from us. He likes anything technology related.


Spreading the reindeer dust

Helping make cookies for Santa

Putting out the cookies and milk

Elijah enjoying some of Santa's milk :)
Christmas Day

Gifts from Santa - The bike and his kitchen were his favorite. I didn't get a picture of him playing that morning with his kitchen. :(

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you, Byron and Elijah! May God bless y'all beyond your wildest dreams! I love love love to read your blog! You are an incredible mother and your love for your family shows through all that u do. I feel so blessed and encouraged whenever I see moms like you :)
ReplyDeleteMarissa
Love the Christmas pics! You can just feel the love you guys have for each other, it makes me so happy! Love the pj's too ;). Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteAlli
Michelle, seriously, these pics are too much! You're gonna get me in trouble because I should be mopping right now while Mia is snacking and watching a show. I can't stop I'm hooked on your blog.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a wonderful winter! Keep in touch!