Sunday, November 1, 2009

My First Halloween


Well, this is my first post on our "in progress" family blog.  (Honestly I am learnning as I go) Elijah went to his Gymboree Pumpkin Patch party on Friday, He had a blast! All the kids looked so great in their costumes. He loved having his Dad  see him do all the cool stuff he can do. Then on Saturday, we had a "pre" trick-or-treating party in our neighborhood. Great food and great fun! The kids loved the pumpkin pinata. Elijah even gave  it a go. Then we went trick or treating in our neighborhood. He did so great and you could actually tell he was having fun. At one house he got a piece of candy out of the bowl and put it in his bag. Too cute!  We dressed him up as Superman. Yes, we know that is not the typical first Halloween costume but we thought it was just right for him since he is our "Super"man. Can't wait till next year when he is older and can understand what trick-or-treating is about. :) We have officially started the count down for his first birthday. Still can't believe is going to be one very soon. Our baby is growing up :(

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!!! I'm so glad you got one! :)
    You have the CUTEST little guy!!! Love yall!
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete